At this time of year people are talking about Flu jabs and nasty colds that leave them coughing, sneezing and generally feeling rubbish. Its a great idea to take a supplement that will Boost your immune system to help fight off illness and colds.
This Week, I want to tell you about a product that is extremely popular in Europe and especially Spain, but is new to the UK. Its called Revidox and its the only anti-aging product and immune system booster whose efficacy is supported by clinically trials that showed results in 60 days!
There is a lot of hype surrounding Revidox, so before I recommend it I needed to find out if the claim is justified?
So what is Revidox?
Revidox is an anti-aging supplement that not only keep healthy cells healthy but also rapidly replaces your dead cells too. At this time of year, when there are all kinds of bugs and flu viruses going round its a great idea to take a supplement that will Boost your immune system to help fight off illness and colds.
REVIDOX+ Helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails as well as adding to normal cognitive function.
It is a natural product with which is made from ingredients found in fruits, berries, grapes and of course red wine.
Revidox+(RRP £34.99 for 60days) is a NEW ‘beauty from within’ supplement containing all-natural ingredients including STILVID® – a 100% bio-active and patented form of Resveratrol, derived from the skin of grapes(2).
How does Revidox work?
Over twenty years ago a scientific study which became known as the “French paradox” showed why the French, who eat unhealthy amounts of fatty foods have the lowest rate of heart disease and related illness in the western world. The answer was found in the red wine they were drinking, to be exact, in the resveratrol in the red wine. Revidox contains STILVID®which is a new patented form of Resveratrol derived from the skin of grapes. It somehow (scientists are still working on this!) inhibits bacteriological infections that wear down the immune system and this is why so many consumers ‘feel’ much better afterwards.
It up regulates the SIRT 1 Gene and slows down cellular aging and helps maintains healthy skin.
Revidox contains the equivalent of 40 glasses of red wine! There is no need to drink 40 glasses of wine a day when you get all these benefits from a single pill and you cannot take too much of it. the more you take the greater the benefits.
Clinical trials have shown that there seems to be a correlation between Revidox and the anti-ageing process. This correlation has been enough to cause a surge in demand for the product!
What is in it?
Revidox+ contains a vital mix of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that work in harmony to maintain healthy skin and address the signs of ageing, including:
- Pomegranate extract: rich in Ellagic Acid, polyphenols and Punicalagin
- Vitamin C*: a powerful antioxidant proven to promote healthy collagen formation (responsible for our skin’s elasticity) to help encourage firm, plump skin
- Selenium*: a vital mineral proven to shield cells from free radical damage whilst helping to maintain healthy hair and nails
- Vitamin B2*: assists with maintaining healthy skin and energy levels. Like Selenium it helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc: supports healthy hair, skin and nails, as well as supporting natural immune function
How often should I take Revidox+?
Take 1 capsule a day with a meal. We recommend including Revidox+ as a healthy habit from age 30.
*Dietary supplements are not intended to replace a healthy, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Cautions: Not for children under 12, or for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
If you would like to read a review by someone who has personally tried Revidox please have a look at one written by http://mummyvstheworld.com/2016/03/18/revidox-review/
- Clinical Trial (2011) – Conducted in Spain by Actafarma Laboratories involving 50 participants (male & female aged 35 – 65) selected by a dermatologist in a double-blind, randomised & placebo controlled clinical-instrumental assessment of the efficacy of a dietary supplement (REVIDOX+).
- Buonocore D. et al. Resveratrol-procyanidin blend: nutraceutical and antiaging efficacy evaluated in a placebo-controlled, double-blind study. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology. 2012:5 159-165.