If you are a UK resident and making a purchase of a product for a chronic (long-term) condition such as asthma, COPD, etc. you will probably be able to buy the item without paying VAT. All eligible items have a red "VAT FREE" logo on the product page.
Our online declaration is very quick and simple – when you add the item to the basket, you will see a pink warning box alerting you. All you need to do is click in ‘I AGREE’ and then click ‘SEND FORM’.
You will then be taken to a page where you can type in your details.
When you have finished, simply click continue to complete the ordering process.
Your declaration will be retained by us as evidence of your agreement.
If you prefer you can complete the declaration after the payment process – there will be another reminder on screen.
· You do not need a note from your doctor or other medical professional; you only need to make a self-declaration.
· The purchase must be for personal use – not for a GP surgery or for use in a nursing/residential home.
· By submitting the form you are declaring that you have read and understood the VAT exemption rules described on the form page and that you are eligible for VAT relief under paragraph 1 of VAT leaflet 701/7 and that the goods you are ordering from Healthcare4all Ltd are for your own use and you are claiming that the supply of these goods is eligible for relief from VAT under group 14 of the zero rated schedule to the Value Added Tax Act 1983.
· Delivery charges are not exempt from VAT, only the goods themselves.
· Many items such as travel bags, rechargeable batteries, and accessories are not eligible for VAT relief as per HMRC regulations.
· If you cannot complete an online declaration please contact us on 0113 350 5432 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a form to complete in the post.
Healthcare4all are medical equipment suppliers in the UK, specialising in respiratory products such as nebulizer (nebuliser) machines and pulse oximeters, for conditions such as COPD and asthma. We also have a wide range of dental supplies such as irrigators and
brushes, and equipment to help diabetics monitor their condition.