Healthcare4all.co.ukAbout UsContact UsFaqWorldwide Shipping InfoTestimonials
Waterpik Ultra Cordless Water Jet WP450  [WP450] £47.99
by Malcolm Cameron Date Added: Friday 11 October, 2013
Battery life very poor. I bought one of these 8 months ago and the battery has just failed. I can\'t find the receipt so no exchange I won\'t be buying another! Healthcare4all Note: Your retailer should be able to provide you with a copy of the receipt.

Rating: 1 stars [1 of 5 stars]
by Carol Maidment Date Added: Friday 28 December, 2012
This is a great idea for those who have trouble flossing. For me it is a life saver in terms of removing trapped food where floss and ordinary flossing fails. However this particular model has a couple of major design faults. Firstly the re-charge point is in line with the water flow when you are using it, which will cause the re-charging to fail eventually. Secondly the water tank is very hard to empty and mine eventually had black mould growing in it. I would not buy this model again but am a firm fan of water flossing since my hygenist also sees the difference.

Rating: 1 stars [1 of 5 stars]
by guy Date Added: Thursday 06 December, 2012
Dont buy one of these, brought two now but after 6 to 12 months the battery fails, these should be taken off the shelves.

Rating: 1 stars [1 of 5 stars]
by michael Date Added: Thursday 12 April, 2012
i completely agree with previous reviewer.bad design of the charging arrangement causes the battery to fail prematurely, dont buy one.

Rating: 1 stars [1 of 5 stars]
by Ann Date Added: Friday 06 April, 2012
I looked this up to see if there was a solution to it suddenly not working. If I take the tip out, it works fine, but with the tip in, it chugs along and no water comes out. I have recharged it three times, but to no avail. I guess I have to buy a new one tomorrow. It should last longer than six months.

Rating: 3 stars [3 of 5 stars]
by Tony Date Added: Thursday 08 March, 2012
When first used it seems great. After several months the battery is constantly flat and the machine runs sluggish. When filling with water, the angle needed makes the charge socket immediately under the water flow. The charge pins soon go green where they are always wet. (they are brass) There is not even an LED to show the device is charging so the loose fitting plug may be in or out and probably making poor contact. Oral irrigation is a must and a great idea. I will probably replace mine with a Panasonic when this fails completely. Just don't waste money on this rubbish product!

Rating: 1 stars [1 of 5 stars]
Displaying 7 to 12 (of 19 reviews) Result Pages: [<< Prev]   1  2  3  4  [Next >>] 
Back Write Review

Add to Cart